Sitelerimiz
Garaj Ekipmanlari
Sitelerimiz

PHP-Nuke Thailand

MECHWARRIOR4.NET
MECHWARRIOR4.NET

©2006 amerikancilar.com

googleadsense
amerikancilar.com :: View topic - Alex Beaulieu-Marchand, Alex Bellemare, Evan McEachran and K
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Google

Alex Beaulieu-Marchand, Alex Bellemare, Evan McEachran and K View next topic
View previous topic
blueberryjerry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BOSTON -- Andre Williams ran for 339 yards to break Boston Colleges career and single-game rushing records, leading the Eagles to a 38-21 victory over North Carolina State on Saturday and helping them qualify for a bowl game for the first time in three seasons. Cheap NFL Jerseys Online . Williams ran for more than 100 yards in the first quarter, and early in the fourth secured his fourth 200-yard game this season. He broke Mike Clouds school record on a strange play in the fourth when he got loose on a 65-yard run but fumbled just before the goal line. Williams hit 300 yards on a 5-yard run in the final minutes to break the single-game record of 295 he set last week against New Mexico State. On his school record-tying 42nd carry of the day, he scored on a 34-yard touchdown run. With the win, the Eagles (6-4, 3-3 Atlantic Coast Conference) became bowl-eligible in Steve Addazios first season as head coach. Backup quarterback Pete Thomas completed 22 of 33 passes for 207 yards for N.C. State (3-7), which lost its sixth straight game and fell to 0-7 in conference play for the first time ever. Jumichael Ramos caught five passes for 109 yards and a 52-yard touchdown that made it 31-21 with 1:53 left to play. The Wolfpack tried an unsuccessful onside kick, and BC gave the ball to Williams on every play as it tried to run out the clock. He broke through the middle and scored with 51 seconds left to give the Eagles a 38-21 lead. The 339 rushing yards for Williams, who entered the day as the nations leading rusher, is an ACC record and the most in an FBS game this season. BC placekicker Nate Freese also had a record-setting day, converting three field goals and three extra points to become the schools all-time leading scorer with 299 points. Chase Rettig completed 8 of 15 passes for 53 yards, and he also dove into the end zone to score on a 2-point conversion. Williams surpassed Clouds BC record of 1,726 yards when he got loose on a 65-yard run up the middle, breaking four tackles on his way before Wolfpack cornerback Juston Burris knocked the ball loose from behind at the 1-yard-line. The ball bounced into the end zone, where Alex Amidon fell on it for the touchdown; Rettigs 2-point try gave the Eagles a 28-14 lead. Thomas started in place of Brandon Mitchell, who had been listed as questionable with an undisclosed injury; he had broken his foot in the opener and missed five games before returning on Oct. 26. Williams ran for 40 yards the second time he touched the ball, and 27 more on the next play to set up Freeses 25-yard field goal. On BCs next possession, he ran eight times for a combined 37 yards, including a 17-yard touchdown that gave the Eagles a 10-0 lead. It was the fourth time this season Williams has surpassed 100 yards in the first half, and his eighth 100-yard game of the season. Thomas hit Matt Dayes for a 61-yard pass to set up the Wolfpacks only score in the first half, a 9-yard run by Rashard Smith to cut the BC lead to 10-7. Williams left the game briefly, favouring his right shoulder, with about 6 minutes left in the first half, and Myles Willis made it a 10-point game with back-to-back runs of 24 and 19 yards. Cheap NFL Jerseys . - The situation looked bleak at best for the coach Doc Rivers Clippers — down by four points with 18 seconds left in the fourth quarter. Cheap NFL Stitched Jerseys .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. http://www.cheaponlinenfljerseys.com/ . The Opening Day starter played 53 games this season hitting .192 with nine home runs and 25 RBI. Red Sox manager John Farrell has decided to start Jose Iglesias at third base as of late instead of Middlebrooks. Canadas freestyle ski team will have a decidedly different look this season. The likes of Justine Dufour-Lapointe, Dara Howell and Mikael Kingsbury will be there, but there was one glaring absence on the squad unveiled Wednesday. Two-time Olympic moguls gold medallist Alex Bilodeau retired after the last World Cup season, leaving a big hole on the team as it begins the long road to the 2018 Games in South Korea. Bilodeau became the first Canadian to win Olympic gold on home soil with his memorable victory at the 2010 Games in Vancouver, and he repeated the performance in Sochi earlier this year. Kingsbury, who battled Bilodeau for the last few years and finished second in Russia this winter, says he will miss competing against his rival. "The first couple World Cups, Im going to miss somebody to look up to and to learn from. Hes been a great athlete," Kingsbury said on a conference call. "He pushed me. Since I was very young, he was my role model." Kingsbury is a three-time overall World Cup champion, and while he and Bilodeau were friends away from the hill, they were fierce opponents on it. "Im going to miss him in a way, but in another way he was one of the strongest competitors to have," said Kinsbury, a native of Deux Montagnes, Que. "Im going to try to have new motivation, to continue to push and work hard to stay ranked first in the world." Kingsbury, who turns 22 next week, said Bilodeaus retirement doesnt open any doors because hes already had a lot of success in his young career. "He was the star for sure. He won the Olympics in Vancouver -- first (Canadian) gold medallist to win on home soil -- and Sochi," Kingsbury said. "He won the two days that he needed to win, but at the same time I dont think its my turn to shine because I won the Crystal Globe and he was there, I won the world championship and he was there. Cheap NFL Jerseys China. "At the Olympics he did his run. I tried everything I could to win but he had the run that he needed and he totally deserved it." Like the rest of the freestyle ski team, Kingsburys focus is primed on training for the coming season, with thoughts of the 2018 Olympics in South Korea also lingering. "I just want to continue what Ive been doing, and not do more because Alex is not there," he said. "If he would have continued I would have been super happy and still would have worked hard to win the gold medal in 2018. Thats my next plan. "Its four years -- four years is long. Im going to be ready for 2018 but theres many things to come." Dufour-Lapointe, who won gold in Sochi in womens moguls, said she will take it one year at a time as she starts to build towards the next Games. "Personally I feel like Im still on a high from the Olympics," said the 20-year-old from Montreal. "What keeps me going is I feel like I can still get better and theres room for improvement." Also headlining the Canadian team for the 2014-15 season is Howell, who topped the podium in womens slopestyle in Sochi, Chloe Dufour-Lapointe -- the silver medallist in moguls behind her younger sister at the Games -- and Kim Lamarre, who finished third in slopestyle. The other Sochi medallist on this years team is Mike Riddle, who took silver in halfpipe. The rest of the Canadian freestyle team for the upcoming year includes: aerial skiers Travis Gerrits, Olivier Rochon, Jean-Christophe Andre and Sabrina Guerin; halfpipe skiers Mike Riddle, Justin Dorey, Simon dArtois, Rosalind Groenewoud, Keltie Hansen, Megan Gunning; slopestyle skiers Alex Beaulieu-Marchand, Alex Bellemare, Evan McEachran and Kaya Turski; and moguls skiers Marc-Antoine Gagnon, Philippe Marquis, Maxime Dufour-Lapointe and Audrey Robichaud. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Sitemizin tek geliri burdaki reklamlardır,Daha iyisi için reklamları tıklayın...

Posted: 0 Back to top

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic